Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in MissouriAnthem College is located in Kansas City and has been accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association. The school specializes in training students through apply degree program that they can use in their daily careers. In addition to veterinary technician training, candidates will also be able to seek training in other fields at the school as well.
Crowder College provides more than 300 acres of farmland where students can learn to care for animals. The school has an outdoor dog kennel and a barn where students can be trained to treat these animals. Students can even train to treat small animals in the kennels at this institution.
Jefferson College is located in Hillsboro and can trained new veterinary technicians in applied science. The school teaches everything from animal care to radiology, and even nutrition science.
How to get Certified in MissouriTo be licensed to practice in the state, the first step will be to graduate from one of the accredited institutions licensed throughout the United States. In particular, the state of Missouri requires that practitioners have graduated from an accredited institution that is licensed by the American Veterinary Medical Association. After graduation, students will also need to successfully pass both the state certification exam and the national certification exam. Once this is been completed, practitioners will be free to find a job and practice in the state.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in MissouriSalaries for veterinary technicians in the state of Missouri are about $30,400 per year. As an hourly wage, practitioners can expect to earn about $14.85 per hour. For ambitious job candidates, the top 10 percent earn about $44,690 while the bottom 10 percent earn about $20,510 per year. Therefore, certified veterinary technicians in Missouri can expect to earn a livable wage that will provide them with prosperity for many years to come. The job outlook for certified veterinary technician in Missouri is generally positive. With just 1,240 individuals currently practicing in the state, there is plenty of opportunity for new candidates to join the profession. In addition, there are plenty of places to work across the state because there are millions of residents in Missouri.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.