Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in MontanaIn the state of Montana, there are no schools that have been accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association. Although there are no laws in the state that require individuals to seek education, it is an effective requirement by legitimate employers.
There are many schools within commuting distance for much of the population in Montana. Many prospective trainees in the state go to Purdue University in Indiana. Although within driving distance of Montana, it certainly is not within commuting distance. The good news is that students who attend the school will be able to do their classes online. This means that they won’t need to come in except for certain procedures, perhaps once a month.
For students who strictly want to train online, there are plenty of schools available to do this today. In fact, there are schools available that do not require that students ever come in to train as a veterinary technician. Rather, this can all be done from home with the assistance of a veterinarian’s office. While better training can be learned in the real world, this can often fit a person’s schedule better.
How to get Certified in MontanaTo become licensed in the state of Montana, there is no requirement. However, there is an effective requirement because most employers want to see a candidate is well-trained before hiring. Therefore, the first step is to successfully graduate from program that trains veterinary technicians. If possible, individuals should even try to pass the exams given out by either the Big Sky Veterinary Technician Association or the American Veterinary Medical Association. By doing this, individuals be in a better position to get a high paying job.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in MontanaThe average certified veterinary technician in Montana makes about $27,630 per year. As an hourly rate, the average technician makes $13.29. The top 10 percent of technicians make about $35,240 per year while the bottom 10 percent make just $21,330. The job outlook for veterinary technicians in Montana is positive. While the average salaries of veterinary technicians are relatively low, individuals who have been certified will earn far more. Therefore, Montana can be a great state to work in for people who have successfully finished a veterinary training program.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- RNs, join one of GCU's CCNE-accredited bachelor's, master's or doctoral nursing programs.
- Offering a full spectrum of nursing programs to fit your education needs and career aspirations.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- A holistic, physical, emotional and spiritual approach to patient care is taught in the classroom.
- Curriculum that connects classroom theories to working scenarios through many modalities.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.