Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in PennsylvaniaThere are a number of accredited schools in the state of Pennsylvania. To become a technician you must complete a program. Below you will find a number of programs that met the requirements.
How to get Certified in PennsylvaniaTo become certified in the state of Pennsylvania you must complete vet training from one of the above programs, or any other program that is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association. The programs usually are 2 years long, and provide you with the necessary training to meet your career goals. The courses are taught by practicing veterinarians so that you will receive the guidance that you need. Upon finishing the course, you are also required to take the Vet Tech Exam. The number of time that you are permitted to take the exam is five. Therefore, it is best to be prepared before undertaking it.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in PennsylvaniaThe salary for a veterinary technician in the state of Pennsylvania varies. For the lowest earners, the annual income was about $22,000 a year, while the highest earners make $42,000 a year. The difference in salaries is attributed education level, years working, area within the state, and whether one works for the public or private sector.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in PennsylvaniaThe two types of programs that are found throughout the list of schools are either:
» Veterinary Technology
» Veterinary Technician Program
These two programs essentially provide you with the same type of education, helping you learn through hands on lab experience and clinical work. When choosing a program, it is best to ensure that you meet the entry requirements and if the location is suitable to your needs.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood Career Institute focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Ready to earn your business degree? If you identify with at least one of the statements below, GCU could be a good fit for you!
- I have worked in the business field for a number of years and want to further my education in order to qualify for promotions, leadership positions, and salary increases.
- I am graduating from high school and am interested in pursuing a career in a business field, but I first need the skills experience.
- I am interested in a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in my specialized business area of focus.
- I want flexible course offerings, such as the option of 100% online, evening or campus classes.
- I need a university that provides quality educational offerings through academic excellence and real-world relevance. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
Veterinary Technology Classes Pennsylvania
|Harcum College||750 Montgomery Ave.|
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-3476
|Johnson College||3427 N. Main Ave.|
Scranton, PA 18508
|Lehigh Carbon & Northampton Community Colleges||3835 Green Pond Rd.|
Bethlehem, PA 18020
|Manor College||700 Fox Chase Road|
Jenkintown, PA 19046
|The Vet Tech Institute||125 Seventh Street|
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
|Sanford-Brown Institute||421 7th Avenue|
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
|Wilson College||1015 Philadelphia Ave.|
Chambersburg, PA 17201