Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in ArkansasYour first step towards developing and expanding a dynamic career as a veterinary technician is to find an accredited school. This process can be as simple as completing an internet search in which you type a key phrase like “Locate Accredited Vet Tech Program in Arkansas” into the search field. Once you take this step, you will be exposed to several results pages from which you can select the program that is most appropriate for you. One vet tech program with provisional accreditation is Arkansas State University. Additionally, students can opt to attend online schools with vet tech programs such as Penn Foster and San Juan College.
How to get Certified in ArkansasArkansas residents who wish to become veterinary technicians need to attain the proper licenses and certifications in order to realize this objective. In order to obtain a license, one must take and pass the Veterinary Technician National Exam. Aspiring veterinary technicians that live in the state of Arkansas must apply for this exam through the Arkansas Veterinary Medical Examining Board. This process will involve giving the Board one’s school transcripts and confirming that the school one has attended was AVMA-accredited. Students who have taken the exam in another state can have their scores accepted by Arkansas officials as long as they conform to all outlined requirements. Prior to taking the VTNE, students must have obtained a degree from an accredited two-year program. If the student is currently in school and is approaching graduation, she or he can also take the exam.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in ARVeterinary technicians that reside in the state of Arkansas can expect to bring in about $30,000 annually. It is important to note that there are a plethora of factors that can positively and/or negatively impact these rates. Some qualifying factors include city or town of location, years of experience, and areas of expertise. Individuals who want to become highly marketable job candidates who can command higher salaries should consider the value of completing highly competitive degree programs and participating in a resume-boosting internship. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that opportunities for veterinary technicians will grow 30% from 2012 to 2022.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.