Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in ColoradoAttending a veterinary technician school that is accredited is important for several reasons, including the fact that accreditation signals the fact that the school has conformed to rigorous standards indicating academic excellence. There are a plethora of vet tech programs in the state of Colorado that aspiring veterinary technicians can select from, and some of them include:
How to get Certified in ColoradoLearning about licensing and accreditation requirements is very important for Colorado residents that want to cultivate successful careers in the field of veterinary technology. To attain the necessary information, prospective students should visit the Colorado Board of Veterinary Medicine, which offers data regarding licensing and renewal requirements for vets. It is important to note that there is no state body that governs registration or regulation for state vets. Nevertheless, vet techs who want to excel within their chosen field should take strides to obtain a high quality education. Once the student graduates from a school that has obtained AMVA accreditation, she or he will be prepared to take the Veterinary Technician National Exam. Upon completing one’s schooling and the VTNE, the student typically becomes a more marketable job candidate.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in ColoradoVeterinary technicians who live in Colorado can expect to earn about $26,000 annually. However, it is important to note that there are several factors which can impact the rate of pay one commands annually. Some of those factors include one’s level of education, location, and years of experience. As many career experts know, determining the job outlook for one’s occupation can play a critical role in ensuring that one has a plethora of personally and professionally rewarding job opportunities. At this point, jobs for veterinary technicians is on an incline. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that opportunities for individuals in the industry will likely increase at a rate of 30% between 2012 and 2022.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- RNs, join one of GCU's CCNE-accredited bachelor's, master's or doctoral nursing programs.
- Offering a full spectrum of nursing programs to fit your education needs and career aspirations.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- A holistic, physical, emotional and spiritual approach to patient care is taught in the classroom.
- Curriculum that connects classroom theories to working scenarios through many modalities.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.