Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in DelawareAccredited programs in the state of Delaware are abundantly available for both real classroom training and online. The Delaware Board of Veterinary Medicine will only approve candidates who have successfully graduated from accredited institution. Therefore, it is important for individuals to seek real training in the state of Delaware in order to practice legally.
Delaware Technical Community College is located in Georgetown where practitioners can learn applied methodologies in veterinary medicine. The school can teach everything from how to relate to clients to pharmacology. The school also teaches students how to take care of animals and how to nurse newborns.
Another option that is becoming increasingly popular in Delaware is to train online. By doing this, students will not need to come into the classroom as often. In some cases, online classes can be more affordable as well. Therefore, students should keep this in mind when seeking training either in the state of Delaware or anywhere in the United States.
How to get Certified in DelawareThe Delaware Board of Veterinary Medicine requires that all practitioners have at least a two or four-year degree in veterinary science. With these rules recently passed in 2013, new practitioners are in a great position to make extra money as existing practitioners that are going back to school. In addition, students will need to pass the national exam that is given out by the National Association of Veterinary Technicians. After these requirements have been completed, individuals will be free to practice throughout the state.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in DelawareDue to the state’s licensing requirements, salaries for veterinary technicians are relatively high in the state of Delaware. The average technician earns $36,860 with the top 10 percent earning $62,790 per year. These high pay rates make Delaware one of the best states to work for veterinary technicians. The job outlook for individuals practicing in Delaware is very high. In addition to the state’s new licensing requirements, there are just 330 individuals licensed to practice in the state. This means that there is a high demand for a very scarce amount of veterinary technicians available in state of Delaware.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.