Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in KansasBrown Mackie College is located right in downtown Kansas City to train new veterinary technicians. At the school, students will get to use the laboratory to test out their new techniques. Students will even get training with assisting on surgical procedures and pharmacology. The school also has other campuses throughout the United States.
Colby Community College is an accredited institution that was originally founded in 1969. The school can teach both theoretical and applied veterinary science. In addition, the school offers other programs that can be used to give job candidates an edge in the marketplace.
Independence Community College is located in Independence and has been accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association. Students of the program are able to learn skills they will use in their real professions such as facility management, pharmacology, and caring for small animals.
How to get Certified in KansasGetting accredited in the state requires that all prospective veterinary technicians first seek out formal training. As part of this, all schools will need to be accredited in order to train students to practice in the state. These rules are governed by the Kansas Board of Veterinary Examiners, a group that develops standards for the state of Kansas. After doing this, practitioners will next be to take the state certification exam and the national certification exam. Once this is been completed, practitioners will be able to get a license to practice their profession in the state of Kansas.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in KansasThe average salary for veterinary technicians in the state of Kansas is about $31,690 per year. As an hourly rate, this comes out to about $15.24 per hour. The top 10 percent in the state earn $39,360 per year, while the bottom 10 percent earns $22,430 per year. This means that the state of Kansas provides lucrative opportunities for career seekers. With plenty of places to work, candidates can expect to find a job earning this type of salary relatively quickly. The outlook for veterinary technicians in Kansas is relatively positive. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the profession will grow by about 30 percent over the next decade. In addition, there are only 640 individuals in the state who are currently qualified to practice in the profession. This means there is plenty of opportunity to find a job since veterinary technicians are in high demand.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.