Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in MichiganThe minimum education requirement to work as a veterinary is an associate’s degree, although some positions may require a bachelor’s degree. In Michigan, there are a number of accredited programs for prospective students to choose from. Accreditation is essential for several reasons, including for licensing, transferring institutions, and employer recognition. For additional information on accreditation, visit the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) at http://www.avma.org.
These degree and training programs are designed to prepare students for work in animal hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and research facilities in the state. The education in these programs also help students prepare to complete the requirements necessary for licensing in the state.
How to get Certified in MichiganTo work as a vet-tech experts in the state of Michigan, professionals will need to hold a valid Michigan license. Individuals must undergo a background check for criminal convictions, pass the Veterinary Technician National Examination and the Michigan Veterinary Technician examination, hold a minimum of an associate’s degree in a veterinary program approved by the state, and be registered with the AAVSB.
Licenses in Michigan for veterinary professions are valid for two years. For additional information on licensing in Michigan, visit the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs requirements athttp://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch_vet_tech_full_appkt_88542_7.pdf.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in MichiganThe salary for veterinary experts Michigan is higher than the national average. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, veterinarian in Michigan earn an average annual salary of $32,830 in 2,110 positions across the state. There is a need for technologist around the state; however, the majority of positions are located in the metro-Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Kalamazoo, and Traverse City areas. These areas also have the highest annual wages in the state.
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Veterinary Technology Classes Michigan
|Baker College of Cadillac||9600 East 13th Street|
Cadillac, MI 49601
|Baker College of Clinton Township||34950 Little Mack Ave.|
Clinton Township, MI 48035-4701
|Baker College of Flint||1050 W. Bristol Road|
Flint, MI 48507
|Baker College of Jackson||2800 Springport Road|
Jackson, MI 49202
|Baker College of Muskegon||1903 Marquette Avenue|
Muskegon, MI 49442
|Baker College of Port Huron||3403 Lapeer Road|
Port Huron, MI 48060-2597
|Macomb Community College||44575 Garfield Rd.|
Clinton Township, MI 48044
|Michigan State University||A-10 Veterinary Medical Center|
East Lansing, MI 48824
|Sanford Brown College-Dearborn||5900 Mercury Drive|
Dearborn, MI 48126
|Sanford Brown College-Grand Rapids||4020 Sparks Drive SE|
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
|Wayne County Community College District||540 E. Canfield|
Detroit, MI 48201