Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in NebraskaThe American Veterinary Medical Association in Nebraska has accredited many schools in the state to train qualified candidates to enter the workforce. By finishing one of these programs, veterinary technicians can look forward to a rewarding and successful career.
The Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture was founded in 1973 and teaches practitioners how to care for animals with its vast facilities. The school teaches students to care for not only dogs and cats, but also for exotic wild animals. Whether looking to care for domestic animals or work at a zoo, this is a great place to earn a rewarding career.
Located in Norfolk, Nebraska this school as been accredited since 1997. In addition to classroom learning, students can look forward to additional study in the laboratory.
Vatterott College is located in Omaha, Nebraska and provides students with training in a wide range of veterinary activities. From learning animal anatomy to medical terminology, a vast range of medical knowledge can be learned from this school.
How to get Certified in NebraskaGetting licensed to be a veterinary tech requires that students first complete a degree program from an accredited veterinary technician schools in Nebraska. Next, they will need to pass a state certification exam through the National Association of Veterinary Technicians. Afterward, prospective practitioners will also need to pass the national exam through the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in NebraskaSalaries for veterinary technicians in the state are moderately high, with the average wage being about $28,090. In all, about 610 people are employed as veterinary technicians in Nebraska. The top 10 percent in the state make about $37,050 while the bottom 10 percent make $18,370 per year. When broken down to an hourly wage, the average practitioner in Nebraska will learn about $13.50 as a veterinary technician. The outlook for veterinary technicians in Nebraska is generally positive. With many schools available, students can be provided with plenty of training to increase their earning potential. Further, students can also pursue other studies to use their training as a veterinary technician as a stepping stone to an even greater career. By doing this, students in Nebraska can look forward to years of prosperity after finishing their training as a veterinary technician.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.