If you live in North Carolina and are thinking about becoming a vet tech, you should know that this decision can entail a plethora of personal and professional benefits. In order to ensure that you have success in your chosen vocational path, you should make sure that you attain basic information regarding the vet tech schools available to you. By learning more about the various classes, training and programs you’ll need to complete in order to attain certification or degrees, you’ll be ready to select a program and subsequently apply for work within your field of choice.
Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in North Carolina
The first thing you should do after making the decision to become a vet tech is to find a school that has been accredited. This step is important for several reasons, including the fact that many employers will hesitate to hire a job candidate who attained certification or a degree from an institution that did not have accreditation. In order to determine whether your school of choice is accredited, you can visit the American Veterinary Medical Association.
How to get Certified in North Carolina
Once you find a vet tech program in North Carolina that has been accredited, you should take the time to learn as much about it as possible before deciding if you want to enroll in classes. One of the most important things for you to consider is the type of coursework you’ll be required to complete. Although each school will have its own unique curriculum, some of the subjects you can expect to cover will include anesthesia, radiology, nursing care, and client education.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in North Carolina
According to Indeed.com, the average salary for a vet tech in North Carolina is $29,000. This salary is subject to change based on a plethora of facts such as education, expertise, experience, and location.
If you are thinking about pursuing a career as a vet tech, you should know that doing so can help bring you a sense of personal fulfillment and economic security. In order to ensure that you excel in your chosen career path, it is important that you attain the right educational certification or degree. Once this is done, you will become a marketable job candidate and likely earn the high quality position within the vet tech field that you want. Good luck!
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Veterinary Technology Classes near North Carolina
|Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College||340 Victoria Rd, Asheville, NC 28801||abtech.edu|
|Central Carolina Community College||1105 Kelly Dr, Sanford, NC 27330||cccc.edu|
|Gaston College||201 Highway U.S. 321 S, Dallas, NC 28034||gaston.edu|
|Miller-Motte College||2205 Walnut St, Cary, NC 27518||miller-motte.edu|