Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in OhioIn all, there are 15 accredited veterinary technician programs in the state of Ohio. These are spread throughout the state, with schools available near Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Additionally, there are schools available in rural areas for individuals who live in these places.
Kent State University at Tuscarawas offers a veterinary training program that allows students to learn the skills they need to succeed. In addition to being accredited, the school offers the extra advantage of allowing students to transfer their credits to the main campus.
Brown Mackie College has campuses in Findlay, Akron, and Canton. This allows students to move around while they earn their degree. At the school, students will learn technical skills in an applied environment to help them succeed in their future career.
Cuyahoga Community College is located in Cleveland and allows candidates to learn everything they need to know about veterinary science. From learning animal anatomy to applied skills, this school provides students with real training that they can use after graduation.
How to get Certified in OhioThe Ohio Veterinary Medical Licensing Board outlines requirements for candidates seeking training in the state. Certified veterinarians must successfully complete a training program through an accredited school in the state. In some cases, out-of-state credit can be transferred in, although graduates will also need to pass the state exam. As with all states, students will also need to pass the Veterinary Technician National Exam before they can practice. Once this requirements have been completed, practitioners can look forward to a successful career in the profession.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in OhioThe average veterinary technician in Ohio earns about $30,020 per year. As an hourly wage, this comes out to about $14.43 per hour. The top 10 percent of practitioners in the state and about $39,360 per year while the bottom 10 percent earn just $20,630. With just 3,330 practitioners in the state, there is plenty of room for advancement. Job seekers can look forward to being in demand for many years to come due to the scarcity. With plenty of educational institutions for further advancement, practitioners can also look forward to moving up to an even greater profession.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.