Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in UtahIn the state of Utah, there are no certification or licensing requirements for vet technicians. However, employers may be more likely to hire those individuals who have achieved national certification. To obtain this, a person must first successfully complete a program that is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities, or the AVMACVTEA. Once finished, the person can then take the Veterinary Technician National Examination (the VTNE). This covers a range of basic topics and is made up of 225 questions. Because there are no licensing requirements in Utah, there are also no continuing education requirements for a vet technician to maintain.
How to get Certified in UtahThe annual pay rate for a vet technician in Utah will vary, and is based on a multitude of factors. Some of the considerations include location of employment, the level of education achieved by an individual and the length of experience obtained in the field. A new graduate can expect to earn somewhere between $13,976 and $30,979, with a median salary of $22,223. A mid-range income falls between $15,975 and $35,410, with a median salary of $25,402. Higher paid individuals will bring in from $16,772 to $37,177, with a median salary of $26,670. As a person gains experience and continues in their education, they’ll move to a higher salary range.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in UtahThe job market for vet technicians has been steadily increasing for a number of years and is expected to continue following that pattern. Those who hold certification are more likely to find a position, though in Utah it’s not required. The number of expected openings is projected to rise, and that makes a career as a vet technician a stable position. The salary that a professional in this field earns is good when compared to other fields that have similar education and experience requirements.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.