Find Accredited Veterinary Technician Schools in VermontWhen seeking training, it is important to attend an accredited institution. In fact, it is a requirement that the school is accredited in order for it to count for getting licensed. In the state of Vermont, the American Veterinary Medical Association has accredited just one institution for training students. While there are other schools nearby, most prefer to get the education done in state.
Thankfully, the one school in the state has excellent accreditations that make it appropriate for anyone seeking an education in veterinary science. Vermont Technical College teaches about topics like animal anatomy, veterinary pharmacology, and even radiology. Students will get hands-on experience testing out their new skills on a wide range of animals. Whether looking to treat domestic pets or work in a zoo, the school can provide an adequate training to do either.
How to get Certified in VermontTo become accredited in the state, it will first be important to either graduate from Vermont Technical College or an accredited institution in another state. This is mandated by Vermont Veterinary Technician Association, which allows candidates to get training outside the state of Vermont as well. In order to apply for a license, students will need to be at least 18 years of age. Once the application has been submitted and it has been verified that the student successfully graduated, the next step will be to take exams. Both the state and national exam must be passed before an individual can practice in the state of Vermont.
Salaries for Veterinary Technicians in VermontThe average salary for a practitioner in the state of Vermont is about $31,360 per year. When broken down to an hourly wage, practitioners generally earn about $15.08 per year. In addition, the top 10 of technicians in the state earn about $38,770 per year. This means there is plenty of room for advancement as practitioners gain more experience and education. With just 370 practitioners employed in the state, there is plenty of opportunity to find a good career. With millions of residents in Vermont, there is a high demand for technicians both today and in the future. By training at Vermont Technical College, students can learn skills to advance even higher in their careers.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- We're now Non-Profit.
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.